Goat’s milk contains lactic acid, which is a form of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which works to reduce wrinkles and boost collagen while smoothing skin overall. It also brightens and exfoliates by promoting the shedding of pigmented skin cells —and also treats breakouts. Its rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. The essential fatty acids have a unique PH similar to humans so its less irritating and more easily absorbed by our skin which helps to protect the skin from bacteria and chemicals which may trigger a flare up of dry, irritated skin. These fatty acids and triglycerides are super moisturizing).
- Fill bath tub with enough water.
- Pour in 50 – 100gm of milk bath powder and mix well to spread evenly.
- Then soak yourself in it till needed. We recommend soaking your skin for 20 minutes in milk bath as this is the optimal time for its moistening effect to penetrate the skin.
- Rinse with clean water or have a light shower to remove all traces of milk and salt if needed.
- Follow up with a moisturizer to keep skin moisturized.
- You may want to avoid using bath salts if you have open sores on your skin. They can cause irritation. Avoid shaving in the shower when you are also using bath salts.
- People from every age group can benefit from bath salts, but you may want to avoid it if you are prone to allergies.
- Consult with your physician if you are pregnant and want to use bath salts.