Using the powers of vitamin-rich fruit, hydrating oils, healing herbs, and detoxifying mineral rich clays, nourishing coconut, rice, beans, oats, flour ….these effective yet gentle exfoliating masks will gently cleanse, detoxify and draw out toxins and impurities, absorb excess oil while maintaining skin’s moisture balance, soften, nourish, exfoliate, resurface and tighten skin to reveal a brighter, more radiant, supple, tight, super hydrated and refreshed complexion.
The clay, coconut flour and oatmeal paste will draw oils and waste products from the skin, while the antibacterial activity of neem , lemon peel powder, rose petals and …. will help reduce the bacterial load.
clays, oats, nuts/seeds, herbs, and other powdered ingredients that can be used to cleanse, exfoliate, and transform your face.
This effective yet gentle exfoliating mask is power-packed with the ability to scrub away dead skin using a triad of cleansing clays, nourishing coconut flour, and softening coconut water. Your skin will be left feeling smooth, supple, tight, and super hydrated
- Herbs – It’s great to look up each herb to find out their amazing properties for the skin but most of the herbs I use are skin healing, add vitamin c and antioxidants, and are astringent, helping to reduce inflammation and pores. Some of my favorite herbs to use in cleansing grains are; hibiscus, rose, lavender, activated charcoalcacao, etc.
- Clay, a wonderful product of the earth binds to all toxins and draws everything out, while cleansing, remineralize, purifying, nourishing and regenerating the bodygiving off its numerous minerals that are extremely nourishing and beneficial for the body while it
Made with [chamomile and white willow bark ] botanical extracts, French green clay and to leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Masks featuring rhassul clay, Australian washed blue clay, French green clay, Kaolin clay and skin nourishing botanicals & fruit extracts for healthy, natural facial skin care.
There are a TON of skin nourishing dry ingredients each one has their own healing properties that benefit different types of skin!!! everything from clays, fruit/veggie powders, to herbs, and anything else you can think of in between.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dead Sea Mud Body MaskRead more
Roselle, Hibiscus, Mangosteen and Candlenut Clay Mask with Lavender and GeraniumRead more
Green Tea, Wasabi, Bamboo and Camellia Clay Mask with JasmineRead more
Goji berry, Red Dates, Hawthorn and Ginseng Clay Mask with May ChangRead more
Banana, Neem and Moringa Clay Mask with Vertiver, Ginger and PatchouliRead more
Green Leaf Body MaskRead more
Candlenut, Ginseng and Kacip Fatimah Body Mask with LemonRead more
Power of the Ocean Enriching Seaweed Body Mask with Lavender, Geranium, Palmarosa and PatchouliRead more
Tropical Fruits & Honey Body Mask with Pink GrapefruitRead more
Chocolate Body Mask with OrangeRead more
Coffee and Cinnamon Body MaskRead more
Jicama, Sago and Pineapple Whitening Body Mud Mask with – LemonRead more
Coconut Body MaskRead more
- Use clean, dry fingers or a spoon to scoop out mask from the jar.
- Gently apply a thin layer to clean skin using damp fingers to prevent skin from becoming stressed, irritated and turning red. Spread over body and leave on for 10-15 minutes. A slight tingling sensation is normal as it works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin.
- Let the body mask sit on your skin until dry, or until the skin begins to feel tight, usually around for 15–20 minutes or until mask is completely dry. For a longer treatment, simply freshen the mask by spraying with water. For sensitive skin, leave it for 5-10 minutes
- To remove the mask, first wet the mask until it rehydrates completely before attempting to remove it to prevent dragging and irritating the skin. Once it is fully rehydrated, rinse away completely using plenty of warm water. While washing off with the water, gently massage to exfoliate the skin.
- Apply moisturizers for extra hydration for optimal results.
For the first week of use, apply 2 to 3 times per week, depending on the season and your skin’s needs for best results. After a week of use, apply 1 – 2 times per week to maintain results. Oily skin or problem skin might need to use it once or twice a week. Other skin types may benefit with just once a week, or only occasionally or when the skin feels sluggish and needs a regenerative boost.
External use only. Store below 30 deg C. Avoid water entering the jar as it may spoil this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- While these ingredients are safe for just about everyone, it is always a possibility that you might experience irritation or other unpleasant reaction. As with any other new substance you put on your body, please do a small patch test prior to using it, just to be absolutely sure you are not sensitive to it.
- Some essential and carrier oils are not recommended for use during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant, please discontinue use of this product until you feel comfortable to resume post-partum with the agreement of your health care provider.
- Contains nut oils which maybe a problem for those with allergies to nuts. In the unlikely case of a negative reaction, discontinue use.